Toxins in Baby Shampoo Now....

I am usually not an alarmist and I need to be convinced of things before believing them, but when it comes to my kids, I take as little risk as possible to their development. Better safe than sorry...as the motto goes. And, looking for more green products is also a goal for my family. A trusted source and friend told me about the following site to look for your shampoos, shower gels, lotions etc and the level of risk for cancer-causing additives, developmental toxicity, allergies and other concerns due to additives. As I believe, it is better to be informed and make educated decisions than be taken by surprise. Take the information for what it is worth...we do live in a toxic world today and we are ingesting and immersing our body in lots of chemicals that are most likely not good for us and that oftentimes we don't even know about. But, for that reason, isn't it better to minimize our exposure in the areas we do know about? If you want to examine possible health concerns with some products and more eco friendly products, Take a look - http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/splash.php?URI=%2Findex.php and make your decision.

No comments: